Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Frog of the Day

After a couple days of feeling relatively good and pain free, the sacroiliitis pain came back with a vengeance this morning. The Frog Wrangler, who wasn't feeling too good last night herself, is keeping a watchful eye on me. I know she senses when I'm not feeling well - she comes over and leans against me and put her head in my lap as if to say it will be ok. Hopefully so.

The sun is out today and it is rather warm. It's a nice reprieve from all the rain. Of course they're calling for snow the next couple of days. Thankfully we didn't get the last couple snow storms here at all - just rain. The Sunday paper came a little late but all the papers seem to be doing last week and this week is rehash stories from this past year. And coupons are far and few between.

Update on the second amaryllis bulb - it's sending up leaves but no flower stalk. I'm glad the bulb is viable, but it looks like it won't flower this year.

This frog item is from Norfolk Lavender and is a small wooden box filled with Citrus Frog Bath Oil Pearl Drops. This came out of the Old Durham Road Catalog. I received this for Christmas 2007. Time for a relaxing bath.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004