Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Frog of the Day


Walmart - Frog Slippers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Another dreary day in Tidy Town. Even the frogs here at Frog Central are saying enough of the rain already! It's supposed to rain all day today. I really wish that it had been spaced out all through the summer. Oh well, it's a good day to stay in, put on your slippers and watch some television...

This frog item is from Walmart and is a pair of Frog Slippers. The material is real soft and very comfortable. I got these for Christmas 2007 - a great frog addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004