Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Frog of the Day


Gummy Mistletoads
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been awhile since we've had a Frog of the Day! I hope everyone had a good Christmas. The Frog Wrangler and I spent a quiet day here at Frog Central. I had a nice meal of ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and glazed apples. Delicious! I have enough leftovers for a week! At one point during the day I had to watch The Christmas Story movie - one of my favorites. And of course presents. Quite a few frogs - thanks mom! - don't forget to check out her Avon link in the right hand column.

This cute little frog item is a bag of gummy frogs labeled Mistletoads! Bitterman Family Confections make the gummy frogs - the package was sold by Rontina's Inc. A great way to start off the Christmas frogs I received this year - 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004