Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a mixed week. She had a couple bad days but after some baby aspirins, she bounced back. I took this picture this last week when it was snowing. She came in with her face covered. Of course by the time I got the camera it had all but melted. A couple flakes are still visible. The weatherman is calling for more snow this weekend. The Wrangler will be so happy!

All three blossoms are now open on the amaryllis plant. It looks beautiful. I received a couple Christmas packages this week. The first was a box from AB, who sent me a set of six Mrs. Prindable's apples - yummy! Another box arrived the next day from mom, but I'm waiting till Christmas day to open it.

Tomorrow I have to go to the grocery store to do the last shopping before Christmas dinner. I've decided on a ham and I'm hoping to have some green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and glazed apples.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004