Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Freezer has arrived!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Freezer has arrived!


Freezer
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The freezer arrived yesterday afternoon - all 13.7 cubic feet. It's a beauty and I can't wait to start filling it up.

The forecast is calling for snow beginning Friday night and continuing all through Saturday - with about 4 inches accumulation, at least.

Today has been real busy. I got all the fruitcake packed up and to the post office. Hope everyone who gets some enjoys it - my recipe calls for 31 ingredients! After 6 weeks of being wrapped in Brandy I found it really tasty.

Tomorrow is Friday Dog Blogging and I'm having a hard time choosing just one picture - she's had some real cute ones this last week. The Frog Wrangler just loves the pillows I gave her off the bed. A great place for her to nap.

I stopped by DQ after the post office today - I really like their Blizzard treats. I got the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup one. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004