Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Coupons!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Coupons!

The checkers at Buehler's grocery store hate to see me coming. I shop with coupons and generally save 20 percent on average off my grocery bill. But Buehler's - which is considerably higher priced than Walmart - gets a lot of my free coupons. Today I went in and bought some treats for the Frog Wrangler, 3 bottles of juice, and a couple candy bars - all with free coupons. You can just see the steam rising out of their ears when they realize that everything I bought has a free coupon for it. Today it was 20 dollars worth! This is the second time I've done this and it makes me smile. When I first moved here Buehler's was the only game in town and they were a lot higher priced than they are now. Walmart gave them a run for their money, so to speak, and the people of Tidy Town repaid the "generosity" of Buehler's by leaving in droves. When I went in today I was the only person in the store and everything I bought I got free. Poetic justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004