Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Christmas Eve

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

The Frog Wrangler and I want to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Good news - the second amaryllis bulb I planted has started sprouting leaves. I don't know if it will flower or not, but I was glad to see the bulb wasn't a complete dud. I planted it the same time I planted the other bulb and that one is just beautiful with it's blossoms (see previous post).

I've heard from everyone I gave fruitcake to - rave reviews all around. I've pulled mine from cold storage and ready to slice it this evening and enjoy with some eggnog.

Enjoy the day tomorrow and we'll see you back here on the day after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004