Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Tuesday without my chair

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday without my chair

Another day without my chair - I've been alternating between sitting on the bed listening to the radio and sitting in my office chair to watch television. I'm hoping that it will be back tomorrow. Even the Frog Wrangler is out of sorts - she couldn't settle down last night without her chair to lay down on.

It was nice to hop in my car and drive down to the bank and post office - no taxi! I missed my car.

A quick note to AB, whose having surgery tomorrow morning. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004