Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Snow


First Snow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday morning I awoke to find some snow on the ground - the first snow of the season. It was gone by early afternoon as the temps made their way into the 40's. We're supposed to be on a warming trend now until Wednesday when we'll top out at 60! I'm trying to keep my heat set in the house at 68, but it feels a bit cold in the evening. Thank goodness for flannel sheets on the bed.

Last evening the television was turned off by 7 p.m. and I was in bed by 10 working on a Times Sunday crossword puzzle. I woke up this morning with an extremely painful back. I had to take some pain killers because I had to make it to our little Sears here in town to buy an upright freezer - a Christmas present from Mom and Dad (Thank You!!). Can hardly wait until it arrives on December 12th.

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004