Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Update

I had originally planned to put a picture of the Frog Wrangler last night, but I had a bit of a fall yesterday morning and that has thrown a frog wrench into everything. I jammed my left arm and it is really sore - I think I've definitely sprained something. The whole arm right up to and including my neck is very painful. And of course my back, which has been in a constant throb mode for the last couple months, stepped up to a constant scream. So yesterday I spent pretty much recuperating. The pain pills have done their job this morning and so this afternoon if the Wrangler is cooperative I'll try to get a pic of her up this afternoon.

One thing that had to get done yesterday was the baking off of the latest fruitcake batch. Two loaves were wrapped in brandy, but a small loaf was kept out to enjoy - mighty tasty as that little kid on the commercial would say. OK, I'm going to go take a little nap with the Wrangler.

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend and is not running around in a panic over Thanksgiving this next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004