Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Better late than never...... The Frog Wrangler has had a really good week. The colder the temps the more active she seems to be. I've always said that she knows when I'm not feeling good and yesterday afternoon I went in to lay down and she crawled up on the bed next to me and rested in the crook of my arm, resting her chin on my shoulder. You just knew she was comforting you and saying in her own way that everything would be ok. This afternoon she wasn't anywhere around and so I knew I'd find her on the bed - her favorite place to be. So I laid down next to her and was able to snap a few pictures. I really like this one because she's showing off her smile and looking happy. Have a good rest of the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004