Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Mid-Week Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mid-Week Update

It's been a busy couple of days. The basement guy showed up and said that a sump pump wasn't needed. We've had a couple days of rain and the basement stayed dry - so hopefully I can start using the room for storage. I think I'll wait out a couple more storms first though. In the meantime I got caught up on some wash - all morning yesterday. A couple more days and I hope to be all finished! Another batch of fruit for fruitcake was stirred up yesterday via telebaking with AB. This morning I'm paying for all the running up and down the basement steps with my back screaming at me. So now I'm waiting for the pain pills to kick in and start all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004