Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ganz - Happy Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Here at Frog Central it was turkey with all the trimmings. Yummy! And instead of pie for dessert I of course broke out some of my homemade fruitcake. Late last night the Frog Wrangler went out for her last run of the night and when she came in I was like what is all over her - it was snow! The first snow of the season fell overnight. It was just enough to lightly cover the ground. It will be gone later today as the temps move back up into the 40's. So while it looked nice for a minute I'm glad that it will be gone!

This frog collectible is from Ganz and it is the second Happy Frog sun catcher that I picked up from the resale shop. The flower is added to the front of the frog giving layers of depth to the piece. The flower has a little crystal center. Hanging from the flower is a medallion that says "Welcome Friends." There are a number of sayings available and I look forward to adding more of these to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004