Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Frog of the Day

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Finally got a day to just sit back and relax a bit, read the newspaper, and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. The only thing that had to be done was to check the wraps on the fruitcake and add a little more brandy. This last batch I kept one of the loaves out to eat and it is delicious!

These two frog collectibles I found at the resell shop. Although they didn't come with their boxes, I got these little guys for just a $1 a piece. I thought that was a pretty good deal. They are from Boyds Bears and Friends Wee Folkstone Ribbit and Co. The piece is called Jeremiah......Jellybean Pondhopper. These are limited edition pieces that are edition and piece number. The first is 2E/2768. The second is 1E/7423. Great little guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004