Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ganz - Happy Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
A very cold and windy morning this morning. Thank goodness I put a new door sweep on the front door - anything to keep that wind at bay. I have to give a big shout out to AB who after reading my blog entry the other day about my vacuum cleaner meltdown has arranged for a new one to be delivered in the next couple of days. Many thanks AB! I finally got a call from the local vocational school - they are picking up my car today. Hurray! This week has just flown by - each day has just been filled with things to do. Maybe it's the rush to the Christmas holiday - only what, 39 or 40 days away. I think I better go have a cup of hot chocolate and relax.......

This frog collectible is from Ganz and the tag says it is called Happy Frog. It is a sun catcher. The flower is added to the front of the frog giving layers of depth to the piece. The flower has a little crystal center. Hanging from the flower is a medallion that says "Kiss Me, I'm Yours." There are a number of sayings available - I also bought a second one, which because it also has a different colored flower I'll put up later. I got this this month - November 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004