Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Beware of Attack Frog Sign
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Very late in the day indeed! This morning and early afternoon was spent stirring up the fruitcake batter, mixing it with the fruit, and getting it into the pans. It now rests and mellows until tomorrow morning when it will finally be baked off. Then 6 weeks of booze soaked cheesecloth and then it will finally be ready for eating. It all smells really good and I'm sure it will definitely be worth the wait. It created so many dishes that I'm actually using my dishwasher for the very first time since I moved here. Being one person I usually just have a few plates and silverware to worry about and it's not enough to load into and run the dishwasher, but today created lots of mixing bowls and baking utensils. The Frog Wrangler is about as tired as I am and I think I'm going to go take a little nap......

This frog item is a Beware of Attack Frog sign. It measures 3 x 12 inches and costs $4.95 at The Frog Store. You know I love all they have to offer and Froggy is the nicest - do tell her I said hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004