Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Frog of the Day

Last night had a touch of excitement. About 10 o'clock last night I was watching television when the power went out. Thankfully after an hour it came back on and it only took a couple tries to get the computer back up and running. It's amazing how much you can't do when the electric is out. I sat here and I thought what would they do in olden times to fill some time - and I had to chuckle because I imagine they would have already been in bed for a couple hours.

This frog item is an interesting piece. This is Bamboo Wind Chimes with and Antique Frog Design on them. The chimes come in three sizes - with the longest tube being either 12, 17 or 22 inches. You can find this wonderful item at Four Winds Kites. Check out their kites while you're there - they look awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004