Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Austrian Crystal Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today is looking to be a good day. The Frog Wrangler is feeling much better and even brought me her toys this morning. Of course thirty seconds of play and she was ready for a nap! Now that it's November the plan is to begin making a fruitcake. Today starts the process of soaking the fruit and nuts in alcohol. I hope it works it out as well as the apple pie did yesterday - yum!

This frog collectible is Austrian Crystal Frogs sitting under a mushroom. They are made with Swarovski Crystals. This set stand 3 inches tall. I found this over at Austrian Crystal. It sells for $100.00. They have a nice collection of crystal frogs - do check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004