Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Frog of the Day


Carved Wooden Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm running late this morning because I decided to use up the apples in the fruit bowl by making an apple pie. It just came out of the oven and smells delicious. It should be ready for slicing and a scoop of ice cream just in time for lunch hour. I'm keeping close watch on the Frog Wrangler today - she's passed on her morning treats, which means she is not feeling well. It's probably from all the exercise she got last night running from window to window barking. Last night was trick or treat night here in Tidy Town. About 6 o'clock last night I heard all this door slamming outside so I went to the window and had to chuckle. The parents would drive up to a house, the kids would get out run up and do their trick or treat to grab their candy, then they went back to the car and drove to the front of the next house. I really have to call and yell at my mother for making us walk......

This frog collectible is an antique and is absolutely beautiful. If anyone wants to buy it and send it to me - that would be fantastic. This carved wooden frog is made of teak wood. It is a whopping 17 inches long and 7 1/2 inches high, weighing in at about 8 pounds! It is priced at $285.00 at Tias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004