Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Frog of the Day

Last night about midnight I went around and turned off the lights and television and locked the front door. I dropped my glass off in the kitchen and as I usually head to the bedroom but last night I heard the Frog Wrangler getting into her chair and settling down and I turned around to look when I saw a light and started laughing. There on the table next to the chair was the Beware of Frog figurine that I received a couple weeks ago. I had read that the Beware of Frog sign glows in the dark and indeed it does. In the complete darkness it throws off quite a bit of light. And the Frog Wrangler looked at me standing there laughing - I'm sure wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

This frog collectible is from the Shirley Pewter Shop and is a smaller version of their Smiling Frog Figurine. He's looking quite cute with that big smile. The Shirley Pewter Shop is located around Colonial Williamsburg and has been a tradition for about a hundred years. They have quite a number of artisans who carry on the tradition of the shops founder. Do check out the number of frogs that the Shirley Pewter Shop has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004