Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Frog of the Day

Another rainy day here at Frog Central. I decided to catch up on some sewing and patching up a couple rips in tears in clothing only to find I don't have the right color of thread. So I moved on to cleaning the kitchen counter-tops. I have some apples that I want to use up so I plan on making an apple pie this afternoon. Although I have no appetite after watching Survivor last night. I just don't see the fascination in making them eat disgusting items. Yuck! Now I won't be able to eat lunch.....

This frog collectible is from 2nd Nature Design and is part of their Quarry Critter's line. This guy is called Fonzi Frog and is a large plush at 11 inches tall. The Quarry Critters Plush is really nice and soft. They are also retired and are becoming harder to find. I found this one over at Kritters in the Mailbox. A fun site for all animal lovers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004