Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Bride and Groom Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It is a cold and rainy day here at Frog Central. The rain the other day flooded the basement again, but this time I was there and watched the water come up through the drain in the basement. Well that's caused a flurry of activity because they think it's the city's fault and a problem with their pipes. So hopefully they'll blow out their lines and that will stop the problem. It would indeed be nice to be able to use the basement for storage - I would gain so much room up here on the main floor in space.

This frog collectible is a hand-blown and painted ornament from Poland. It is a Frog Bride and Groom Ornament. It is 4 inches tall. I found this great little item over at The Frog Store. One of my favorite places to be.

I also wanted to let you know that there is an International Frog Collectors Club if you are interested. It is called Beyond the Pond. You can check it out at Beyond The Pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004