Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Frog of the Day


Happy Garden Frog Lantern
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a wet time here at Frog Central - perfect weather for frogs, but not so for the Frog Wrangler and I. The basement flooded a little bit, but there is a really musty smell coming from the basement as a result so today is going to be clean the basement day. Lots of bleach and fresh air should do the trick until it rains again.....

This frog collectible is a cute little item. It is called happy Garden Frog Lantern. It is made of hammered steel and has a hinged door in it so that you can put a tea light. I found this happy fellow at Rivergate Gardens. They have a pretty nice frog page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004