Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frog of the Day


Beware of Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Saturday....and the Frog Wrangler was nice enough to sleep until 7:30 this morning. The temps are supposed to soar into the 80's today so I'm not going to open the windows until I have to - it's nice and cool in the house and I'd like to keep it that way for a while. It's weird how it was so cold yesterday, warm today and Monday it's supposed to go right back to cold. I guess I'll put off turning the apples I have into Brown Betty until then....

Your frog eats one cat and you get labeled. This fun frog item is Beware of Frog. It comes in two pieces - the frog and the sign. I love the spiked collar on the frog and it looks like a cat has gotten a little too close as it's tail is sticking out of his mouth. He is chained to the sign that is put into a tire. There is also a ground stake so you can put it outside . As my loyal readers know my frogs stay inside. Made of resin in China, this is a fun conversation starter. I received this October 2007 for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004