Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frogflake Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Sidetracked today! I had a roast that I wanted to get in the oven this morning while the temps were still cool. I use those roasting bags and put in potatoes, carrots, onions, and pepper. The potatoes were going bad so I ended up peeling and boiling up the rest of the bag and making mashed potatoes. I like it better when friends show up and take me out to lunch! My friend from Mississippi and I had a good time yesterday. We went to the new Mexican restaurant here in Tidy Town. It was a really good meal at a good price. And I didn't have to eat any dinner last night - much to dismay of the Frog Wrangler, who is ever the optimist, was not able to sit at my feet with that concentrated stare, willing me to drop something, anything for her to try. But she's already geared up with the smell of the roast wafting through the house......

This frog item is an ornament. It is called Frogflake and is made of maple hardwood. The laser cut design is 6 frogs dancing. Now this is the kind of snow I'd like to see this winter! This is just 3 3/4 inches tall and would make a nice ornament on your tree. I found this at Frog Nirvana. And being at their site is indeed pure nirvana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004