Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frogs Playing Checkers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
We finally got a nice soaking rain here at Frog Central - all the frogs wanted to go out to play in it but the Frog Wrangler would have none of it! Of course, if it rains, the cable goes out. One of those dish systems is looking better and better. The rain has passed this morning and there is a nice breeze blowing through, airing the place out. So I have company coming today - a real rarity here at Frog Central since the move to Tidy Town some two years ago. A friend is coming from Mississippi and we're going out to lunch before he resumes his trip northward towards Chicago. Should be lots of fun.

This frog collectible is a pair of Frogs Playing Checkers. By the looks of the board, they're both pretty good players. Sitting on their toadstools and using ladybugs and flies for pieces, I'm sure they'll spend the afternoon wiling away the hours. This is made of resin and no identifying marks other than a Made in China sticker. I received this October 2007 for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004