Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Frog of the Day


Carlton Cards - Rrribbit!
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The computer took about 2 hours this morning but persistence pays off and here I am. The weather here was a bit brisk last night. I couldn't believe that I had to make two trips to the curb with trash - my neighbors must wonder about me sometimes. AB sent me an offer for a free compact florescent bulb. Walmart reached their sales projection of 1 million of these bulbs ahead of schedule. And now congress is looking to phase out regular incandescent bulbs over the next ten years. Billions of dollars of electricity will be saved by this effort. Good work everyone!

This frog card is from Carlton Cards and has a Rribbit across the back, maybe the name of the line. This is the birthday card that I received last week for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004