Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Frog of the Day

Monday morning - ugh! The Frog Wrangler had a tough morning this morning which means I had a tough morning too. She's finally settled down and I'm now ready for a nap. Instead I'm going to find a shelf for my new froggies.

This frog collectible pair is from Sterling Industries and is a Prince and Princess Shelf Sitters. These two pieces are rather large and heavy at over 5 lbs for the pair. They do have felt on the underside to protect your shelf. They are made of hand painted resin. The Prince is 8 1/2 inches tall, the Princess is 7 3/4 inches long. I received these this month - October 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004