Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog with Attitude
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Sunday morning and I'm running a bit ahead for a change. I decided to skip making pancakes this morning and opt for a couple slices of raisin bread. The Frog Wrangler certainly feels the change in weather - she is ravenous, packing on a couple pounds of winter weight. I'm happy about that because she was so skinny over the summer. This week the temps are supposed to go back up to about 70 and hover there for most of the week. I figure it gives me a bit of time this week to button up for the winter.

This frog collectible is called Frog With Attitude. It is made of cast iron and can be used as a doorstop or bookend. He stands 8 inches tall. A sticker on the bottom says that it was hand cast for Moby Dick Specialties. I received this this year - 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004