Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Shelf Sitter
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I guess a bit too much partying last night - I did not want to get up this morning! I fried up some eggplant last night for dinner - yummy! And even topped the night off with some ice cream - I'm a party animal aren't I. lol I can't believe that I've had to turn my heat on already but it is just too cold nights. I love that smell from the first heat of the season - although in the middle of the night I woke up thinking the house was on fire. I better go back to bed - on to today's frog......

This frog collectible is a shelf sitter. Sleek, reddish black color and it is very heavy. There are no identifying marks on this item. I received it this week for my birthday. A great addition to the frog collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004