Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Frog of the Day


Grumpy Frog Card
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today's frog comes from The Grumpy Frog Card Shoppe - and is quite appropriate because today I'm grumpier than ever. I've torn apart and rebuilt my computer this morning to get it up and running. From the noise that it's emitting I'm afraid my faithful Mac has finally hit it's end. I'm not going to turn it off and hope it gives me a couple more days while I make arrangements for it's replacement. I was glad to get it up and running so that I could make backups of the last batch of photos I had on in iPhoto and my iTunes library. And add to that I actually had to turn on the heat this morning because the temps are in the 40's and not expected to even hit into the 60's - where did fall go? I better get to today's frog before something else goes wrong.

This frog item is from a great little card shoppe called The Grumpy Frog Card Shoppe. Check out their whole line of cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004