Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Frog of the Day


Harmony Ball - All Hopped Up
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The weather finally broke here and it is much cooler. It is so nice. I have all the windows open and a nice breeze is blowing. I went outside this morning and sat on my bench for a while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and just enjoying the sights. The white squirrel was playing in the yard next door, taunting the Frog Wrangler. The Wrangler finally settled down and seemed content to just watch it out of the corner of her eyes. So we lost track of time and I couldn't believe we sat out there all morning. Guess I ought to get this day started now.......

This frog collectible is from Harmony Ball and is called All Hopped Up. These three frogs are looking mischievous (and when you open it up there is a fourth inside ready to surprise you!). This piece was carved by David Lawrence. A real keeper that you can get from Frog Nirvana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004