Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Frog of the Day


Pewter Lunar Frog Figurine
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Well the doctors visit happened yesterday. It is tough finding a doctor that you are comfortable - especially on the first visit. So we'll see how things go over the next couple months and then I'll decide. I have to wonder though, when did listening to your heart and lungs become a complete physical? Oh well, on to bigger and better things today. The Frog Wrangler was very upset with me for leaving her for the afternoon yesterday, so I have to go continue giving her lots of attention.

This frog collectible is made out of pewter and is called Lunar Frog Figurine. A cute little frog item that stands only 3 inches high. I found this over at Mystical Dragon. They have a small frog section that is worth checking out and if they sell lots of frogs maybe they'll have to rename their site the mystical frog......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004