Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog w/Insect Books
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So Happy Columbus Day! It just isn't right - Columbus Day is the 12th - always will be in my book - because that's also my birthday. This afternoon I've got an appointment with a new doctor so that means I'll be getting a birthday surprise a little early (when you're a guy and my age, that surprise comes in the form of a gloved finger - enough said!). The Frog Wrangler will be by herself for most of the afternoon. She may have enjoyed an afternoon by herself once, but since she has lost most of her hearing, being alone seems to make her anxious. I guess I ought to go get ready for poking and prodding.......

This frog item is a set of frogs with their books on insects. Not sure if they are studying or looking at recipes. They are tiny at only a couple inches wide and high. I found this cute set over at The Purple Frog.They've got a pretty neat site - and who can't resist a purple frog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004