Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Frog of the Day

Sunday, Sunday........ It's already been pretty busy. Doing all my leisurely activities - hmm, somethings wrong here. I've been rushing around doing all those things I like to do to relax. I think I better take the rest of the day off from relaxing and instead spend the time with the Frog Wrangler....

This frog item is a puzzle from Serendipity. The picture is by artist Lori Anzalone. The puzzle is entitled "Frog Business," measuring 20 x 27 inches. It is comprised of 1,000 pieces. There are a lot of places carrying this puzzle but I found this one at my perennial favorite - The Frog Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004