Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


Plains Leopard Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Last night was Survivor night. I don't know what they could do differently, but they need something to keep the show fresh. I saw the repeat of the season's opening South Park. They are just crazy - I nearly peed myself I was laughing so hard. I'm glad that in the morning the sky stays darker longer - the Frog Wrangler sleeps in a bit. I woke up about quarter after seven and actually had to wake her up to go out. An extra half hour to forty-five minutes - hallelujah! I'm really impressed with today's frog site....

This frog collectible is a hand cast concrete of an original sculpture by Jim Hardy. It goes through a three-step finishing process to give the frog the green patina. This piece is 4.5 x 3 x 3 inches and is of our very own mid-western Plains Leopard Frog. You can find this lovely little frog at Garden Frogs. Do check out their site and the other concrete frogs they offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004