Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Frog of the Day


Aurora - Super Flopsies Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Did you miss me yesterday? It was one thing right after another yesterday and the next thing I knew it was early evening. But I'm back right on time this morning - ready and raring to go. It's supposed to get up to 90 degrees here again today - it doesn't seem like October, even with the leaves turning and falling. The Frog Wrangler has already been hounding me (no pun intended) to get out my camera and take her picture - so I'm off to get some good shots for tomorrow.......

This plush frog is from Aurora's Super Flopsies line. He is huge at 30 inches long! Aurora plush animals are soft and luxurious and extra huggable. You can find this cutie over at This Place is a Zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004