Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggy B. Good
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler and I slept in for a bit this morning - getting up around 7. It's hard to believe that it's the beginning of October already. I look out at the trees with their leaves starting to turn and fall, and think it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping. Ugh! I think I'll just listen to a little music and sit here paying bills. And what better picker upper than a little polka music - hey time to dance!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Froggy B. Good - Accordion Player. It also comes in a separate style of a singer. I'm not the biggest fan of this style of Radko - this type is made in Italy - but they increase in value very rapidly. The Pond Stompers that I purchased several years ago have doubled in price. You can find this one at my favorite Radko store - Angela's Radko. Very nice and friendly staff - and the items are packed with the greatest of care. I recently received an ornament where almost one side of the box was torn off and the rest looked like it had been stomped on a couple of times - my heart sunk as I started unpacking it. The ornament was in the middle of the mayhem, not a scratch on it. I couldn't believe it! Do check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004