Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a really good week. She's brought me her toys almost every day looking to play for a little bit. One toss of catch and she'll lay down and take a nap, but she loves it. The cooler temps have done her a world of good. Air conditioning just doesn't measure up to waking up to a 45 or 50 degree cold morning. This is her weather, not mine. I had the windows open yesterday through today but I thought it was bit blustery so much to the Wrangler's consternation, I closed up the windows this afternoon. For today's picture I took a picture of her sleeping, which woke her up - and this was the result. You just know that look says "Wake me for a picture again and I might not just be so pleasant!" So her head dropped back down to sleep and I thought better of taking any more photos. What's that old adage - Let a sleeping dog lie.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004