Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Guest Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Guest Frog of the Day


Kuddle Me Toys - Frog Purse
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I wasn't sure I was going to make it this morning. I woke up and couldn't move - I was in the midst of a major flare-up of the sacroiliitis. The thing is, you lay there in bed and you realize that the only way you're going to move is if you get up the gumption and do it. The Frog Wrangler was very patient this morning. Once I was upright and hanging on the walker I was able to get to the kitchen and make a small breakfast so I could take a pain pill. It really hasn't done tamped down the pain much this morning, so I think today is going to be a wash out. And I was hoping to go to the Apple Festival here in town tomorrow, but if I feel like this, I think I'll end up staying home. Let's check out today's frog from Elizabeth in California.

Today's frog comes courtesy of Elizabeth in California whose daughter just loves hers. This is made by Kuddle Me Toys and distributed by Dolgencorp. This is a small plush Frog Purse with two handles. It has a small zippered area down the back. Thanks Elizabeth for sending along this frog - you're the Guest Frog of the Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004