Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Guest Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guest Frog of the Day

Another busy day already. The Frog Wrangler was feeling a bit queasy this morning and wanted to be held - she crawled into my lap and promptly threw up. So as I was taking my second shower for the morning.... The Wrangler seemed to feel a bit better, but a bit whiny and wanted to be right next to me. I laid on the bed and with her new steps that the AB sent (my back thanks you very much), the Frog Wrangler was able to get up on the bed without my help and lay next to me. A little bit of attention and all seems to be well. Now my day can get started.

This frog item was sent to me by Jason in Tennessee. He found this at his local Dollar General store. He tells me he bought one for himself and that it's a lot of fun to play with. After trying it out - I have to agree! This is a Boing Boing Frog. You hold onto the red handle and the frog dangles from a super stretchy bouncy cord. You bounce it up and down. Quite simple but mesmerizing. Thanks Jason - you are the guest frog of the day. Remember, if you want to share the limelight with Jason, you can send me a pic of your favorite frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004