Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Medallion
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It got quite chilly here at Frog Central last night - I had to go around and close the windows before going to bed. It's supposed to warm up into the 80's today which will be nice and toasty. Today I've got to start getting my office cleaned up - a process which I think will probably take a couple of days (at least!). BBC's Kim and Aggie would be so proud.

This frog item is not part of my collection. It is a Frog Medallion that you can hang up either inside or out. I found this item at a really neat site called The Jungle Store. They have items for just about any animal - the site is a lot of fun to peruse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004