Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frog of the Day

I'm posting late this morning because my ride appeared early for my weekly trip to Walmart. I have to say I feel sorry for Walmart checker Jonathon - whom I handed about $30 worth of coupons. He had a devil of a time trying to get them all scanned and figure out prices for free items, which was the bulk of my coupons. My pantry shelves are almost full - I'll be all set for winter when I won't want to go outside.

This frog item is Imported by Ginsey Industries, Inc. for Walmart and is part of their Mainstays Home collection. This is called Frog Lily Pad Tub Treads. Plastic with little suction cups to keep you safe in the tub. They come 5 to a set. I bought these this morning at Walmart while looking for other things - isn't that always the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004