Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Frog of the Day


Tropical Frog Stepping Stone
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
We finally got a drop or two of rain here at Frog Central overnight. Much needed but I'm afraid that's all were going to get for the foreseeable future. I almost forgot to take the trash out last night. How one person can have so much trash from week to week just amazes me. I woke up this morning with a very sore throat so I'm nursing it along with some hot tea. The Frog Wrangler, who always seems to know when I'm not feeling well, is keeping a closer than normal watch over me. It's enough to make me feel better already......

This frog item is pretty cool. It is a Tropical Frog Stepping Stone (although I think it would be kind of hard on the feet if you actually stepped on it!). It's really large - 12.75 x 10.75 x 2.5 inches. If you don't want to put it on the ground or want to put it inside it has a hole in the back so you can hang it up on the wall. The frog can be lifted of separately and will hide a spare key. As I said, pretty cool. I found this froggy (on sale!) over at On-line Discount Mart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004