Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Frog of the Day


Webkinz Tree Frog Green
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I don't make omelettes very often, but when I do - delicious! The new television season started last night for some programs. I watched a couple programs then decided the radio was more enjoyable until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert came on. The Frog Wrangler was up early this morning and I was going to say beat me back to bed and has been sound asleep ever since - but I just heard a loud crash and went running to find that she rolled over and right off the bed. Poor baby was shaking and scared - not sure what had just happened or who moved the bed on her! So a little petting and reassurance and now she's back to sleep again - on the floor......

This frog item is a sensation that anyone with kids already knows about because they come in just about every animal imaginable. This is Webkinz. I'm not conversant in Webkinz but the general idea is that they come with a unique computer code that allows your child to interact with the animal on-line. Pretty neat, huh? They are found all over the web - I found this one at Amazon.com. If you would like to learn more and take a tour of Webkinz you can go to Webkinz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004