Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Pond Jewels
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler and I are having our usual relaxing Sunday. A big breakfast of pancakes and sausage followed by the Sunday newspaper. The Frog Wrangler enjoyed one of her beggin' strips and was content to lay at my feet and double check the paper sections as they floated to the floor - maybe trying to get them back into a neat order. I decided not to go out today, opting instead to spend the day doing odd little jobs and chores around the house as the mood strikes. I'm sure the Wrangler will have plenty to keep my busy - never mind, she's sound asleep......

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Pond Jewels. The item number is 1012927 and this was introduced last year - 2006. I found this one at Sissy in Seattle. Sissy is another of my favorite Radko dealers. She's been a great help and several times a year has great sales. Do check out her site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004