Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Frog of the Day


Old World Frog Statuary
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's the weekend and I feel busier than ever. I'm almost finished with a writing project and now the tedium of fact and format checking takes over. Frog collecting makes a nice escape. I forgot to put up a picture of the Frog Wrangler last night and she's being very bitchy this morning to let me know how she feels about such neglect. So I'll try to get a picture of her up later today. In the meantime, enjoy today's frog.....

This frog is not part of my collection. This frog item is entitled Old World Frog Statuary. It is made out of clay with a burnished finish. I found this great item at Shays Gifts. I found it the easiest to type "frog" in their search engine. They have quite a few frogs that we've seen elsewhere, but I found this one to be rather unique. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004