Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Prince Glass Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The new season of survivor started last night and already a couple of people are quite annoying. So I looked at the pot I planted the mango in this morning and still nothing poking through the soil - I am so impatient aren't I? It's supposed to take several weeks and here I am a couple days later looking for it. I'm posting early this morning because I'm waiting on a call from the taxi service - I've got a couple of errands to run, the most important is the pharmacy, but the bank and post office are right on the way. So on to today's frog......

This frog is not part of my collection. This frog item is a hand blown glass ornament called Frog Prince. It's got amazing detail on it and very reasonably priced. I found this froggy over at The Purple Frog. They've got a great web site and who doesn't like a little purple frog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004