Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog's Playing Poker
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I've been rummaging around in the basement this morning and found my flower pots and a lot of other things that I've been looking for over the last two years. The Frog Wrangler was a big help, being sure she nosed all through the boxes to be sure that I had checked out everything.

Today's frog of the day is from a site that you must check out. It's great 3D computer renderings over at Frog Dots. This one is called Frog's Playing Poker. There is a link to a site where they sell posters of his work. And hey, these frogs are a lot better to look at than those dogs......uh oh, the Frog Wrangler is looking funny at me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004