Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Frog of the Day


Lover Frogs Planter
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I did something last night I had never done before - I had a mango (get your minds out of the gutter!). Can you believe that at no time in the last 45 years did I have a mango. I had mango flavored items, even mango ice cream. So this last week when I was shopping and saw a mango I thought I'd like to try one. And these days you can learn anything from the internet so I looked up how to cut, score, and scrape the fruit. Yum! They say that the mango plant is a great looking houseplant so I pried open the stone - no easy feat - and planted the pit. So we'll see.....

This frog item is not part of my collection. This frog item is called a Lover Frogs Planter Bench. The planter holds two small pots and is a cute conversation piece. I found this cute item over at Frog Collecting. And who can resist a site with that name!

Down at the bottom of this page is the banner for the Hopping Frog Web Ring. There are now 95 sites in the ring! Do check it out by either randomly going from site to site or clicking on the hub button and seeing a list of all the sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004